Terms & Conditions
Classical Art Academy
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION
- There is no application process to attend our academy, simply book the programme/course you with to attend. Places are given on a ‘first come first served’ basis. You are not required to have any former art experience or qualifications.
- Booking is open to everyone over 16 years of age. We also have a junior academy programme for 10 - 16, this is the same curriculum and will require the student to attend a taster session first to assess their maturity in the studio, as a health and safety precaution. An adult will be required to attend with them for this initial session.
- Classical Art Academy is unable to assist with visa applications. For information please visit www.ukvisas.gov.uk/e
PAYMENT AND ADDITIONAL COSTS
- All places in our courses and classes require payment in full at the time of booking. However we are happy to take a deposit for courses brooked more than 2 months in advance. If you are making an advance booking and wish to pay a deposit a on-refundable deposit of £100 is required.
- The remaining balance on paying a deposit must be paid at least two weeks prior to the start of a course.
- Payment can be made to Classical Art Academy by bank transfer or cash and in addition you can pay by credit card or debit card via our website.
- All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
- Students must supply their materials unless otherwise specified. We retail all required materials for our courses and classes we teach.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND CLASS ADJUSTMENTS
- Any cancellation or request for adjustment in scheduling must be sent to email@example.com
- A refund is only given in specific circumstances; if your course is cancelled or the dates are changed by us - we will initially offer you an alternative or voucher. However we are also happy to pay you a full refund if your prefer. We do not offera refund If you cancel your place except in unusual circumstances and this will be at our discretion. We are happy to offer you an alternative date or course where possible if we have up to seven days before the start date of a course.
- Classical Art Academy uses natural light to work and runs courses working outdoors. Due to the natural unpredictability of British weather we reserve the right to make appropriate changes to the class timetable and content.
- Classical Art Academy seeks to use only professional life models who have been vetted by industry model agencies like the “Register of Artist Models (RAM)”. Many of them have outside commitments in other fields, to balance their income, therefore model substitutions may be made at any moment. We will always do our best attempt to remedy late arrivals and absence of models, but cannot be held responsible for them.
- Our Atelier Modules offers a flexible study programme. We will agree your dates with you at the time of booking. If you need to change these dates - please give us the minimum of 48 hours notice, in order to swap or reschedule a class (we are happy to change up to 3 out of 10 classes). If you do not turn up for a class or give us less than 48 hours we will not be able to replace this class.
- To change, cancel or reschedule a module class please call Rachel on 07725 043503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without the prior consent of tutor courses may not be recorded in anyway. This includes photography, iphone etc.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off or silent during class time.
- Students are responsible for cleaning their own workstations and drinking cups/glasses in the studio.
- Wet paintings and drawings are to be taken home at the end of each session. However we are happy to make some special arrangements to leave work in the studio on occasion, with advance notice. Any work left past the end of the year (Dec) will be destroyed or re-used.
- Smoking (including electric devices) and the use of fixative spray is not allowed in the studio. Please do so outside and do not leave any litter.
- All students personal property is not to be left on the premises. Classical Art Academy will not be held responsible for damage to or loss of equipment or property.
- Only Classical Art Academy staff are allowed to handle plaster casts.
- We fully embrace diversity and equality in our studio and welcome students of all races, cultures, genders, sexual orientations and political views. We will always strive to include people of all disabilities, however due to the small nature of our family business we are not trained or equipped to offer specialist support or equipment.
We require all students to be respectful of each other and abide to this inclusive ethos. We have a zero tolerance of any offensive behaviour towards other students or ourselves and retain the right of refusal to teach anyone we feel is disruptive to our classes or courses - in these cases a refund will NOT be permitted.
- We have made every effort to ensure our website is accurate and up to date, but we reserve the right to update or change any information regarding scheduling, fees, lecturers and content.
- All of the content on the website is owned by or licensed to Classical Art Academy unless otherwise specified.
- In respect of your privacy Classical Art Academy will not make any of your information available to third parties unless legally required to do so.
- We often take photos/videos of students and their work during courses, classes and student exhibitions for the sole use of ourselves to use on our website, social media and marketing. Please let us know if you DO NOT wish to be photographed/filmed.
- We take all reasonable measures to protect the images we use on our website and marketing, however cannot be held responsible for any miss-use of our images by third parties (a very rare occasion). In these circumstances we will contact the third party and request they stop the use of our image with immediate affect. Any students affected will be notified.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR SPECIAL OFFERS
These offers can not be used with any other current offer. All classes and courses must be attended within 18 months from date of purchase. If a bundle item is out of stock we will replace it with another item of similar price or forward at a later date. Offers must be purchased before 31st January 2017.
All email address through bookings and enquires will be added to our mailing list. To unsubscribe simply click the link at the bottom of the circular emails. Your data will NOT be shared with any third parties.